A few days ago, I was extremely happy and excited to learn that my wonderful Instagram friend, Morgan of Lilies + Lambs nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Morgan is a blogger and mama to sweet Maddie Mae. Her blog showcases snapshots of her “journey to find beauty in everyday life as a wife, foodie, bulldog lover, cake master,” and more. You can see daily snaps of her life on her Instagram at @lilies+lambs.
To keep spreading the love, I have nominated the following 16 amazing women for their phenomenal work. All of these ladies are extremely talented, inspiring and hard working – they so deserve to be recognized!
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am the youngest of 4 children and therefore, quite animated.
2. I am half Armenian and half Swedish.
3. Peonies are my favorite flower.
4. I knew I was going to marry my husband when I met him.
5. I used to play the cello and I am thinking about giving it a whirl again.
6. I have a boy and a girl and I love them to the moon and back. And to and back again.
7. If I said “I like to bake” I would win the understatement of the year award.
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
If you were nominated and don’t want to participate, don’t worry about it, that’s perfectly fine. If you do…
- Make sure to thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog!
- Nominate your own 15 favorite bloggers! (You can do more if you just can’t choose!) They don’t have to belong to just one niche, the more variety the better.
- Share links to all of your nominees and let them know that you nominated them!
- And finally, share 7 facts about yourself in the post!