The gifting season is here, and I’ve compiled the best gifts for the special women in your life. If you see any items you want, send your gift giver this way. There are more than 16 items listed below.
I love to look for gifts. It’s one of my favorite things to do. It means thinking about a special person, taking the time to consider what they want and what would make them smile, or finding something to help them. It’s about bringing a little joy to a person you care about, and what’s better than that?
My gift list for her has items to keep her warm, comfy, cozy, caffeinated, happy and jamming to good tunes. So read on! And get your holiday shopping done in a few clicks.
1. ALO pants – these pants are the SOFTEST, most comfortable things I’ve tried on. They come in gray and black, and are slightly baggy, but more snug around the calf. They have pockets and an elastic waist. They can be pajamas, loungewear, but can also get you to target looking mighty fine. I love the tapered leg, because they slip perfectly into winter boots.
2. Faux Fur Blanket or Heated Throw – This blush faux fur blanket speaks for itself – looks gorgeous and the bonus is how comfy cozy it makes anyone feel who snuggles with it. I gave away heated throws last year, and they went over extremely well with countless thank you’s. I bought one for myself as well and can’t wait until we get a chilly, snowy night to click it on. It the mean time, I’ll wrap myself in this blanket (technically a bed cover, but I’m not reserving it for the bedroom) that is a replica look and feel wise to my furry dog (who is completely charmed by it). It comes in two colors and sizes queen or king. If used as a bed cover, your bedroom will be deliciously boho chic. And for the mermaid in your life, there is this option. If you want to combine faux fur and heat, there is this.
3. Blanket Scarf from IlyMix.com – There is nothing better than something soft and cozy hugging your neck. Blanket scarves fit the bill and then some since you can wear them multiple ways. I usually just wrap them around my neck and let the two sides dangle in front, but you have the option to wear them like a poncho or wrap because they are oversized. I love the patterns on ilymix.com, and you can’t beat the price – take an additional 20% off with code ‘kari20’ + it’s always free worldwide shipping. Be sure to check out their other accessories, too.
4. Portable Record Player – I’m a little obsessed with all things vintage. I find older items are design worthy and add to decor, are higher quality and bring a warm feeling of nostalgia. I have to admit, records lost steam quickly the first few years I was born, but I do remember my brother using his player and going through his records. This is a super cute and kitschy option for the person who loves unique gifts. If you are looking for a gift around $100, I recommend going with the cheaper player and adding a little cash for record shopping (or hunting, rather). There are still a lot of record shops around me, and it’s a fun thing to do with he person you are gifting. But how cute is this floral player? ALL the heart eyes.
5. Splash Water Bottle – This is the water bottle that puts all other bottles to shame. It keeps water and cold drinks COLD and hot drinks HOT. You can fill with anything from iced tea to your morning coffee, and the stainless steel interior will keep your beverage the way you want it. They come in all sizes from small (great for kids lunches), medium (perfect for workouts), and large (for toting wine to picnics). They come in several colors and you can add a decal for personalization. This is a super useful gift for the person you think has everything. I bet they don’t have a portable wine bottle!
6. Milk Frother – This was a gift given to me years ago, and I use it EVERYDAY! In addition to making the foam for my cappuccino at the press of a button, it also steams milk for lattes and hot cocoa in literally 60 seconds. To make hot cocoa, I add cold milk and few tablespoons of a hot cocoa mix. Press the button, and voila, hot cocoa. I don’t even have to stir it. I make the espresso for my cappuccinos and lattes with this little wonder. Everyone should have one! If they like coffee and function on caffeine…
7. Moto Jacket or Leather Jacket – A good jacket will last for years. These two styles are gorgeous and go with almost any outfit. The suede moto comes in several colors and has a flattering fit. It was recently restocked so pick one up before it sells out again. I wear my leather jacket A LOT. It goes with everything from feminine looks to jeans and a tee. It makes any outfit a little more rebellious and a little more glam.
8. Maroo Audio – The cutest ear buds ever! I love the gem detail + superior sound quality. They were built for women’s ears and have built-in noise isolation.
9. New Balance Sneakers – I was sold at first sight. The color looks good with so many pieces and makes errand running outfits look ridiculously cute and chic. Blush for the win.
10. Blooms for a year – This is the gift that keeps on giving, and I’m not talking about jelly of the month club. I don’t know a woman who wouldn’t love, absolutely LOVE to receive flowers in the mail every month for a year. Just looking at set of blooms makes me smile and breathe a little deeper, and feel a little calmer.
11. OTK boots – Love love love the fit of these boots. They are comfortable in either the heel or the flat. They are replicas of this pair, but if you have the $$$ go for the pricey version for your gal. At $69.97, you can buy the budget boot in several colors and heel heights.
12. Fuzzy Sweater – There is nothing better than a sweater that feels like a cloud. I am contemplating buying a second one because I’m afraid I’m going to wear it so often it gets holes. That is how in love I am with this sweater.
13. Long Cardigan Sweater – A sweater that can act as a coat is a good thing. For days when its chilly but not below freezing, when you need to cover your pjs, or when you’re wearing leggings and you want to cover your bootie, this is the perfect option. The black and white works with any outfit and it has a hood for days when your hair needs covering, too.
14. The Cutest Slippers – Cozy and adorable, these lamb slippers make an perfect gift and are under $30. I also love this version (under $45) with a bow. I have a pair and they’re incredibly warm and have lasted for several seasons (and still going strong).
15. Tyme Hair Iron – My friend brought her Tyme hair iron to a bachelorette weekend, and within seconds a group of 10 girls were completely mesmerized. This is a flat iron + curling iron in one. It’s the perfect gift for the woman who wants gorgeous loose waves, tighter curls, or straight sleek hair depending on her mood. Not only is it professional quality gold plated titanium (eliminating damage and frizz), but it’s also a pretty design. It coes with a free video session with one of Tyme’s stylists to learn tips and tricks.
16. Classic Handbag – I’ve never met a woman who has said “Ugh. I got a really nice, luxury bag for a gift.” You are going to make her smile with a nice, genuine, beautiful handbag. I’ve linked my favorite Rebecca Minkoff quilted bag that comes in several colors, but I recommend the black with black hardware or black with gold hardware. I wear it casual, dressy, date night, lunch with friends and everything in between. It’s the perfect size (not too big, not too small), and is classic. I by no means linked Chanel, but if you have that budget – go for it. I also love this velvet version (slightly smaller).
All items are available through the links above and the images below. Stay tuned for a gift guide for him as well as a stocking stuffer gift guide full of fun little things from $5 to under $50.